When comparing Breyting coffee™ to other coffees please make sure you take into consideration the following aspects:
- The origin and species of the coffee.
- The cupping and tasting characteristics.
- The overall quality of the product.
- How much coffee is being sold (net weight).
- What initiatives the coffee supports (Organic, non-profits, etc.).
- Sustainability efforts such as packaging and on-site practices.
- The organization’s overall ethics.
- Shipping cost (which is a huge hurdle for all small roasters like Breyting Coffee).
When considering all the above factors, you will find at $9.75 per 10 ounce bag, our coffees are competitively priced with other single-origin craft coffees, which range from $12 -$18.00 per 10 ounce bag.