Host an Online Fundraiser. 20% Profit Margin
Here is how it works:
We’ll provide the coffee and you provide the community!
- Send your personalized email and social media post(s) to your organization’s supporters, asking them to support your collaborative coffee fundraiser.
- Send them to our website www.communityroaster.com and ask them to purchase coffee and select your organization in the dropdown menu during checkout where it says “Choose an Organization to Support.”
- Supporters can make a one-time purchase for themselves, send coffee as a gift or prepay for a monthly subscription for 6 or 12 months.
- You will receive 20% of the proceeds per box ordered.
How to Order
We try to make ordering easy. Just put our link (www.communityroaster.com) in your mailings and postings so that your supporters can go to our order page. They will select your organization’s name from the drop-down during checkout where it says, “Choose an Organization to Support.” additionally, they will choose from:
- One-time order or prepaid monthly subscription
- Light, medium, dark, or decaf
- Whole bean or ground
What happens next?
We freshly roast and ship your coffee to order, so it arrives quickly, typically within 4-8 days for Florida and the East Coast.
We charge $3.50 for domestic shipping and handling to help offset the actual shipping cost, which can range from $8.04 (Florida) to $9.16 (East Coast) per order. However, the cost of shipping does not affect the 20% per box that you receive.
Then you get paid!
Your organization receives 20% ($4.50) per box ordered. The funds add up quickly!
For example, if 250 supporters make a one-time coffee purchase, your organization would receive a check for $1,125.00.
If those same 250 supporters purchased a prepaid annual (12-months) subscription your organization would receive $13,500.00 annually. That’s a great return for sending an email asking for their support—no money out of pocket and very little time spent setting things up.
|Units Sold||Single Box||12-month Subscription|
We take care of the order fulfillment, tracking, and accounting. Checks are mailed out at the end of the month, after we have fulfilled your supporters’ orders.
Are You Ready? Let’s Go!
Fill out the information below and a Breyting representative will get in touch with you and help you get started.
Join our showcase on our website (Optional)
To participate in our online showcase of non-profits so our customers and the media can learn more about your organization send us the following:
- A picture to use for the post.
(557 x 324 pixels – 72 DPI) or (7.736in x 4.5in – 72 DPI)
- A mission statement, website and social media links so people can learn more about your organization.